When Clients do an electronic transfer to us, there are 4 stages:
1. The funds reflect in our account.
2. The funds reflect in our account and have cleared.
3. Cleared funds in our bank accounts are imported into our system.
4. If required, Fraud and KYC checks are done and the funds are credited to the client account.
During stage one, the transaction can still be reversed and would we be held liable for any positions a client could take in the market, therefore funds are only accepted by us once they have cleared into our account.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO FOLLOW UP DEPOSITS WITHIN THE 72 BUSINESS HOUR SLA.
If your funds have not been credited within 72 business hours
- Double check that you have used the correct beneficiary reference
- Make sure your notification was done for the correct payment gateway
- Make sure that you generate and use a unique reference for each deposit