- Click this link (opens in new window) or go to https://ice3.com/forgotpassword
- Enter your email address and click on RECOVER PASSWORD.
- Go to your INBOX and / or check your SPAM MAIL. Click on the link in the email to confirm the request.
- You will now receive a 2nd email with a new temporary password.
- Login with your email address and the new temporary password.
Change your password. The "old password" will be the temporary password.
Make sure you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled.
Some customers have experienced trouble receiving their password reset email. We suggest the following actions to try to rectify this:
1. Check that emails from @ice3.com are whitelisted on your email settings.
2. Check your spam/junk folder in case the email had been sent there.
3. If you are using an email client, check using webmail as well.
4. Lastly, after checking all of these, try going through the steps of the reset again.
We have a video showing you how to do this as well: