1. Login to www.ice3.com
2. Click on the account icon in the top right.
3. Click on DEPOSIT next to ZAR
4. Select Deposit Type
a. Normal EFT - From any South African Bank
b. Instant EFT - EFT Secure deposits with CALLPAY
5. Enter the amount you wish to deposit, and hit confirm
a. Normal EFT
- You have now created a Transaction Request on iCE3 - You will be presented with our Bank information and a Transaction Reference number (TXR).
- You must now Transfer the funds to us from your own Bank by EFT (using your online banking or going in to the branch to make an EFT.
Note: YOU MUST USE THE TXR NUMBER AS THE BENEFICIARY REFERENCE, OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR DEPOSIT.
Once your funds have cleared you will receive an email notification. This can take 2 - 72 business hours, depending on your bank, the day, and the time of your request.
If you change your mind your can simply go to TRANSACTION REQUESTS under MY FUNDS, Select PENDING and click to CANCEL the request
b. Instant EFT (EFT Secure)
- You will be directed to the CALLPAY instant EFT page
- Select your Bank
- Enter your banking profile credentials to log in
- Continue and confirm the Deposit
- The Deposit value should instantly reflect in your ZAR balance on your iCE3 account
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE ANY CHEQUE OR CASH DEPOSITS IN BRANCH OR AT AN ATM AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ALLOCATE THE FUNDS FOR YOU AND IT IS LIKELY THE FUNDS WILL BE LOST. IN THE EVENT WE ARE ABLE TO PROCESS IT YOU WILL BE CHARGED R50 + 7.5% IN ADMINISTRATION FEES. WE CAN NOT ACCEPT CHEQUE OR CASH DEPOSITS.