1. Login to www.ice3.com
2. Navigate to your Account Dashboard by either clicking on the profile icon or Deposit button
3. Click on DEPOSIT button next to ZAR
4. Select Deposit Type
a. Manual EFT - From any South African Bank to our Standard Bank account
b. Instant Deposit - EFT Secure deposits with CALLPAY
5. Enter the amount you wish to deposit, and Click deposit
a. Manual/Normal EFT
- You have now created a Transaction Request on iCE3 - You will be presented with our Standard Bank information and a Transaction Reference number (TXR) which you need to use as Beneficiary reference when you make the transfer.
- Transfer the funds to our Standard bank account using Electronic Fund Transfer (either using your online banking or going into the branch to make an EFT).
Note: YOU MUST USE THE TXR NUMBER AS THE BENEFICIARY REFERENCE, OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR DEPOSIT.
If you do not deposit the same amount you indicated on the Rand Deposit Request please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for the team to manually allocate the funds.
Deposits can take between 2 - 72 business hours to clear, depending on your bank, the day, and the time of your request.
Enable email notifications within your iCE3 settings page if you want to receive an email once the funds clear into your iCE3 account.
If you change your mind your can simply go to TRANSACTION REQUESTS and click to CANCEL the request within your iCE3 account (if you successfully made a transfer to our bank account please do not cancel the pending transaction as the funds will not be returned automatically)
b. Instant EFT (EFT Secure)
- You will be directed to the CALLPAY instant EFT page
- Select your Bank
- Enter your banking profile credentials to log in
- Continue and confirm the Deposit
- The Deposit value should instantly reflect in your ZAR balance on your iCE3 account
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE ANY CHEQUE OR CASH DEPOSITS IN BRANCH OR AT AN ATM AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ALLOCATE THE FUNDS FOR YOU AND IT IS LIKELY THE FUNDS WILL BE LOST. IN THE EVENT WE ARE ABLE TO PROCESS IT YOU WILL BE CHARGED R50 + 7.5% IN ADMINISTRATION FEES. WE CAN NOT ACCEPT CHEQUE OR CASH DEPOSITS.