2 Factor Authentication will secure your account further meaning that you would need your password and also access to your phone to be able to authenticate that it is actually you that is logging in or need to make changes on your account. You can enable it by following the steps below.
- Login to the iCE3 Platform (https://ice3.com)
- On the main page, click on the account icon in the top right.
- On the Dashboard, it will highlight the status of two-factor authentication, you can click to enable it here.
- You can use the one of the two links to download the authenticator app to your phone. The links can also be found below:
- Click the "Enable" icon to begin to activate Two Factor Authentication
- Scan the QR code with your Google Authentication App and you will now have an 6 Digit Auth Code which will change periodically. When you are asked for this code, use the current one your phone gives you.
- Insert the Auth Code from Google Authenticator and press "SAVE" button.
- Please check all the situations where you would want the extra security of 2 factor authentication and save it using your auth code.