- On the Trading Page, under the markets header, select the trading pair you wish to make a buy order eg. you want to buy bitcoin with Rand, select BTC/ZAR.
- Below the charts you find the order slip, on the left to buy and on the right to sell. In the "AMOUNT" field, enter the amount of internet currency you want to buy.
2. Confirm the PRICE and the TOTAL
3. Click the blue BUY button.
- A limit order will only execute at the price you specify otherwise it will stay open until cancelled or executed
- If your BUY price matches an existing SELL price, your order will be matched immediately.
- If, after matching, your order is not completely filled, then the remainder will be left as a partial buy order in the order book.
- If your BUY order is not matched with an existing SELL order, it will be listed with other orders waiting to be filled in the order book. There are no fees for placing multiple buy and sell orders at different prices
PRO-TIP: You can create, cancel and accept as many orders as you want, play around with the numbers to make your orders more attractive to other traders.